Email opt-in forms have long been proven to capture email addresses and increase your subscriber list, but email “pop-ups” have been proven to increase those email sign-ups by 1,375%! Whether you love them or loathe them, I will work with you to customize an email pop-up form that is fit for your business and appeals to your audience. You can view recent examples of my email pop-ups here.
Setting You Up for Subscriber Success
All that being said, you know you need to jump start your email marketing and you need to build your list. So, let’s develop the structure to get you set up for success!
Below is a break-down of my Email Marketing Starter Package.
1 Custom Email Pop-up Form Integrated with Your New or Existing Email List
- Customized to fit the look & feel of your website—color, fonts, images, etc. See examples.
- Integrated with your current email service provider. If you don’t have one yet, we’ll set you up on your preferred provider.
- Pop-up timing can be customized to your choosing—On Load (immediate pop-up), On Exit (just before someone exits the website), On Scroll (when someone scrolls down the page) or On Inactivity (when someone has been inactive on your website, to wake them up!).
- Pop-up can be unobtrusive, centered or off to side.
2 Additional Opt-in Forms Placed in Selected Areas of Your Website
- Blog Posts, etc.
1 Custom Automated Welcome Email
- Thanking the user for subscribing to your list.
- Generating a warm ‘welcome’ to your business.
- Could include additional custom offers or call-to-actions.
1 Custom Email Marketing Template for Future Use
- I’ll create a custom email template for you to use for future email campaigns.
Plus, For an Additional $100…We Can Go Mobile!
As of July 2015, it has been reported that more users are using their phone (or tablet) to surf the web versus a desktop computer. 51% of adults are on their phone at an average of 3 hours per day versus only 42% of users being on their desktop computer at an average of 2 hours per day. AND, 80% of internet users own a smartphone, which means they are more-than-likely searching on their mobile device.
The implications are clear—if you’re not providing a satisfactory mobile experience you will miss out on a vast majority of your visitors.
So, let’s customize your website for mobile and add a mobile pop-up form that fits the screen and can easily be read from any sized device.
Mobile Add-in Includes:
1 Custom Mobile Pop-up Form
- Custom pop-up created for mobile, which is easier to read than the standard pop-up form.